- [S410] Visitation of England and Wales, Joseph Jackson Howard and Frederick Arthur Crisp, (Volumes I, III-XIV, privately printed, 1893-1906, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;), vol.VI, pp.89-96 (Reliability: 2).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/93 f.69 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
36 Bruton St, St George, Hanover sq, Westminster
Howard Marsh, Head, Mar, 41, Surgeon, Suffolk Homersfield
Jane Marsh, Wife, Mar, 46, Surgeon's Wife, Middlesex, St James'
Edward Marsh, Son, 8, Scholar, Middlesex, Bloomsbury
Margaret Marsh, Daur, 6, Middlesex, St George Hanover Sq.
Lydia Emmerson, Serv., Unm., 47, Cook Dom. Serv., Norfolk, Ryburgh
Sarah Wilson, Serv., Unm., 24, Housemaid Dom. Serv., Norfolk, Wymondham
Ellen Clarke, Serv., Unm., 19, Nurse Dom. Serv., Devonshire, Torrington
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/68 ff.97-98 pp.52-53 (Reliability: 3).
30 Bruton St, St George, London
Howard Marsh, Head, M, 51, Surgeon FRCS, Homersfield Suffolk
Jane Marsh, Wife, 56, St James Piccadilly
Edward H. Marsh, Son, S, 18, Scholar, St George Bloomsbury London
Agatha Ward, Servt, S, 24, Cook Domestic Servt, St James London
Eliza M. Sharpe, Servt, S, 31, Parlourmaid Domestic Servt, Worcester
Ada V. Hudson, Servt, S, 22, Housemaid Domestic Servt, St Martins Worcester
Elizabeth A. Tavey[?], S, 19, Housemaid Domestic Servt, Curridge Berkshire
- [S192] FamilyHistoryOnline - Pay-per-view databases for England and Wales, Federation of Family History Societies, (www.familyhistoryonline.net;), citing the West Middlesex Marriage Index - Groom Spencer PERCEVAL Bride Anna Eliza MACLEOD Date 3.Jul.1821 Place Ealing (St Mary) (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1870. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of St George the Martyr in the County of Middlesex. No.495. 25th August 1870. Frederick Howard Marsh, 30, Bachelor, Surgeon, 4 Furnivals Inn, father: Edward Brunning Marsh, Farmer; & Jane Perceval, 35, Spinster, 19 Queen Square, father: Spencer Perceval, Gentleman. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, by Licence by me, Henry Whitehead. This Marriage was solemnized between us, Frederick Howard Marsh, Jane Perceval, in the Presence of us, Jane Beatrice Perceval, Spencer Perceval, John Langton.